As a new user, you get full access to salaries, reviews, benefits and interviews for 24 hours. This will give you a preview of Glassdoor’s great features and even find a job via job alerts, employee ratings of companies, their salaries, and much more!
To create an account:
- Click Sign in at the top right-hand side of the page.
- Click Don't have an account? Sign up.
- There are four ways options available.
- Sign up with Facebook.
- Click Continue with Facebook.
- Log in to use your Facebook account with Glassdoor.
- Sign in with Google.
- Click Sign in with Google.
- Log in to use your Google account with Glassdoor.
- Sign in with Apple.
- Note: You will need iOS 13 or later, an Apple ID that uses two-factor authentication, and to be signed in to iCloud with your Apple ID. Additionally, the initial set-up will need done on the Glassdoor app.
- Click Sign in with Apple.
- Log in to use your Apple ID with Glassdoor.
- Sign up with your email address.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign Up.
To receive unlimited access to our content, simply post an anonymous salary, company review, benefits or interview experience of your own. It only takes a few minutes and your posts are anonymous to all Glassdoor users, including all companies. Unlimited access is granted for 12 months. After that period you may be asked to contribute another salary, review, interview, or benefit review to extend your unlimited access for another 12 months.
Note: Once you create an account, you will be required to activate your account on Glassdoor in order to submit contributions.