Job Alerts on Glassdoor notify users of current job opportunities that they may be interested in. Users can create Job Alerts through the Email & Alerts section of their account, or or by searching with job titles, keywords, company names, and locations.
Note: Users may create a maximum of 10 job alerts per day.
Follow the steps below to create a Job Alert from your account:
- Sign in to Glassdoor.
- Click the Glassdoor Profile icon.
- Click Email & Alerts in the drop-down menu.
- Click box in front of Personalized job recommendations based on your activity if you want alerts personalized.
- Click Create new alert.
- Enter the following information:
- Job Title or Keyword.
- Choose desired frequency (daily or weekly) to receive alerts.
- Click Save.
- Click box in front of Job recommendations based on my activity and interests if you want alerts based on your personal activity and interests
- Feel free to add additional job alerts by clicking Create new alert again.
Follow the steps below to create a Job Alert through a job search:
- Navigate to the Glassdoor home page.
- In the search bar, enter your Job Title, Keywords, or Company.
- Enter the Location to narrow your job search.
- Click Search.
- Click Create Job Alert on the right-hand side of the search results.
View our Help Center article Edit or delete job alerts for additional information on managing your job alerts.
Create or manage your job alerts now.