You are free to delete your Glassdoor account at any time. Before you do, however, it's important to consider the following factors:
If you still want to delete your account (understanding that this cannot be undone), follow the instructions below:
- Once you delete your account, it cannot be undone. Also, your associated email address cannot be used to create a new account in the future. (This applies to both user accounts and Employer Accounts.)
- You may simply want to unsubscribe from Glassdoor emails and alerts, which will still allow you to use your account in the future. To change your "Unsubscribe" settings, click here.
- If you're looking to remove your social logins (Google/Facebook) from the site, you can do this without permanently deleting your account. Click here for instructions.
- If you delete your account, all contributions you have made in the past will be permanently removed from the site. While you'll be able to create new contributions if you make an account with another email address, you won't be able to retrieve any of your current content.
- If you have an Employer Account, you can opt to remove your employer access but keep your Glassdoor account (and you past review response) active. If you wish to do this, please contact us.
If you're still on the fence about deleting your user account, we encourage you to keep it open, because you have nothing to lose. At the very least, you'll have the ability to share your work experiences with others and benefit from reading about theirs. This member contribution interchange is what makes Glassdoor such a unique and irreplaceable tool in the job search!
- First, sign into Glassdoor.
- Click the Glassdoor profile icon on the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Click Account in the dropdown menu that appears.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the Account page.
- Click Delete Account.
- Confirm that you would like to permanently delete your account by clicking Delete Account again.
- You will receive a success message when your account has been deleted.
Because we want to help you no matter what, you'll always have access to our blog, which is constantly being updated with new articles that are useful to the employed and unemployed alike. It will always be our number-one mission to help you find a job you love!