Glassdoor uses emails to keep our job seekers updated on the latest information related to their job search, the companies they are interested in, and ongoing tips and information related to job searching.
Glassdoor also uses emails to keep employers and their users informed about updates happening on their Glassdoor company profile, and job postings. Glassdoor will also inform employers of upcoming seminars, and informational how-to's to help them manage their recruiting, employer branding, and other related efforts.
You can find out more below about how to manage your subscriptions to each of these email programs.
Job Seeker Email Communications:
- You can choose which email communications you would like to receive within the Email & Alerts section of your Account Settings. You can also unsubscribe from emails individually by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email you are receiving.
- You may manage the following email communications individually:
- Updates and News: Glassdoor tips, Glassdoor announcements, member updates related to account activity, and Glassdoor Newsletter that includes Best Places to Work, Top CEOs, etc
- Job Alerts: Personalized job recommendations based on your Glassdoor activity.
- Know Your Worth and Salary Updates: Updates on the latest salaries for jobs in your Glassdoor job alerts.
- Company Alerts: Alerts for companies you are following on Glassdoor.
- Notifications:Updates based on your Glassdoor activity.
- Updates on Jobs I have applied to: Updates for jobs you've applied to on Glassdoor.
- Choose which emails you would like to receive in each section by clicking the check boxes next to each option.
- After customizing your settings, your selections will automatically save and can be modified at any time.
Job alerts and company highlights can be further customized by frequency:
- Click the Pencil edit button at the lower right corner.
- Click the bubble to choose Daily or Weekly.
- Click Save.
To unsubscribe from all Glassdoor emails, updates, notifications, marketing notifications, and job alerts:
- Sign in to Glassdoor.
- Click the Glassdoor Profile icon.
- Click Email & Alerts in the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the Global Email Settings section at the bottom of the page.
- Click Unsubscribe All.
- A box will pop up to confirm your choice. Select Unsubscribe to complete the request or Cancel to return to your settings.
Manage your email settings on Glassdoor.
Employer Email Communications:
Have an Employer Account? Customize email preferences for company alerts and monthly profile stats:
- Go to Employer Center.
- Click Settings.
- Select Email Preferences tab.
- Note: Free Employer Accounts will have frequency options for Never and Weekly. Enhanced Profiles have additional frequency options for Daily and As-It-Happens.
- In Company Alerts section, select Frequency and Content Type.
- Click the bubble to choose yes or no in the Monthly Profile Stats section.
- Click the bubble to choose yes or no in the Glassdoor News section.
- Click Save Changes.
To unsubscribe from Glassdoor for Employers marketing emails:
- Enter your email address to unsubscribe from Glassdoor for Employers.
- Click Unsubscribe.
- As confirmation of successfully unsubscribing, you will be presented with the message: "You are now unsubscribed from Glassdoor for Employers marketing emails."
Manage email preferences for your Employer Account.
Glassdoor Blog Communications:
- You may choose to subscribe to updates from our Glassdoor Consumer blog and Employer Talent Solutions blog to stay updated with the latest information from Glassdoor.
- You may manage your Glassdoor blog email subscriptions by signing up on our blog pages.
- You may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link from within these emails.