Forget your password? Follow the steps below to easily reset your password on your Glassdoor account.
- Click Sign In located at the top right of the page.
- Click Forgot Password.
- Enter the email address associated with your Glassdoor account.
- Click Reset.
- Within 15 minutes you will receive an email including instructions on how to reset your password. Users must complete all steps in the password reset process in order for the new password to be active.
- Note: The link that you receive is only valid for 24 hours. If you do not access this link within 24 hours, you will need to request a new link.
- Note: While the password reset link is usually received quickly, if it is not received within 30 minutes, check your spam folder. If you have not received an email after 30 minutes, try a second time.
You may also change your password at any time, within your Account Settings.
- Sign in to Glassdoor.
- Click the Glassdoor Profile icon.
- Click Account Settings in the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the Password Reset section.
- Enter your current password in the Current Password field.
- Enter your updated password in the New Password field.
- Type your updated password again in the Confirm New Password field.
- Click Save Changes.