We require all members to activate their account. This activation process helps us to maintain the integrity of information on our site.
- After signing up for an account, members will receive an activation email from Glassdoor titled “Activate your Glassdoor account."
- If you have not received your activation email from Glassdoor, we suggest first checking your spam email to make sure that the email did not get blocked by your spam filters.
- If you do not have an email in your spam email, you may request a new activation email.
- Note: We advise adding "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your list of approved or safe senders within you email account.
How to activate your account:
- Within the activation email, choose one of the two following options to activate your account:
- Activate Account button.
- Activate Account link.
- Click Activate Account or copy and paste the provided link into your browser.
- Once you have activated your account, you will be redirected to a confirmation page.
To request a new activation email:
- Sign in to Glassdoor.
- Click Write Review located at the upper right-hand side of the page, as if you were going to submit a new review to Glassdoor.
- Navigate to the Activate your unlimited membership section.
- Click Didn't receive your activation email yet?
- In the drop-down menu, verify that your email address was entered correctly.
- Click Resend Activation Email.
You may also activate your account by logging in through a valid social network which is tied to the same email address as your Glassdoor account (Facebook or Google). For more information, see our Create an account article.
Allow up to 30 minutes for your activation email to arrive. If you still have not received your activation email after this time period, Contact Us.