Your profile is a way for Glassdoor to learn more about you so we can better help you find a job and company you love. You can choose to share information about yourself, your work experience, education, skills, and more. Private information, such as anonymous reviews or private account settings and information, are never included in your Glassdoor profile.
How do I access and create my profile?
- Click Finish Your Profile on your Home page or click the Person icon in the header and then select My Profile.
- Follow the prompts to create your profile, which you can do by uploading your resume or manually entering your information.
- Enter the following basic information for your profile:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Title: Enter your current job title
- Location: Enter your current job location
- To make your profile more robust, can also add the following:
- What kind of job are you looking for?
- Work experience
- Skills & Specialization
- License & Certifications
- Contact Information
How do I edit my profile?
- Go to your profile.
- Go to the section you'd like to update.
- Click on the Pencil icon, if one exists, or the three horizontal dots and then the Pencil icon.
- Update the necessary information.
- Click Save Changes.
How do I delete my profile?
- You can delete any information from your profile as needed, or change your profile visibility settings to Hide from Employers.
- If you would like to delete your entire profile, you can Contact Us for assistance.