As part of the Glassdoor + Indeed partnership, Indeed will begin offering clients access to job seeker audiences on both Glassdoor and Indeed through Indeed job advertising solutions.
This means that when you post jobs on Indeed, they will also appear on Glassdoor, offering you access to both job seeker audiences through one account relationship.
I posted jobs through Glassdoor’s monthly job slots subscription service in the past. What does this new Glassdoor + Indeed business partnership mean for my business relationship with Glassdoor?
- If you posted jobs directly with Glassdoor in the past, you are no longer able to resubscribe. You will need to post jobs on Indeed in order to hire across both sites. You will still be able to log in to your Employer Center and see your past job postings and candidate messages.
Why am I being redirected to post jobs on Indeed from Glassdoor’s site?
- As part of the new Glassdoor + Indeed partnership, Indeed will begin offering clients access to job seeker audiences on both Glassdoor and Indeed through Indeed job advertising products.
- By posting your jobs through Indeed, you’ll be able to quickly and easily access talent and find candidates across both Glassdoor and Indeed.
- You can learn more about this transition on our Post Jobs page.
Do I still need a Glassdoor account?
- It’s important to maintain your Glassdoor account to monitor your company brand, respond to reviews, and update your company information. Your employer brand on Glassdoor will help future candidates understand more about what it is like to work for your company. If you don’t already have access to your company profile on Glassdoor, sign up for a Free Employer Account to gain access.
Do I sign up with Indeed directly to get jobs on Glassdoor?
- Yes, your Glassdoor and Indeed accounts are separate, so you will need to sign up for a new Indeed account through which you will be able to post jobs to Glassdoor. Visit Indeed to get started.
When I sign up to post jobs through Indeed, will my job descriptions and applicants from my previous Glassdoor account be available on Indeed?
- We will not be transferring over your previous Glassdoor job postings to Indeed. However, you will continue to have access to the Glassdoor Employer Center going forward to see this information.
Will I be able to see my job posting history or communicate with previous candidates via the Indeed platform in the future?
- If you previously purchased a job advertisement directly from Glassdoor, you will still be able to message candidates from previous job postings via the Glassdoor Employer Center. Any new applicants from jobs posted on Indeed will be visible only on the Indeed dashboard and can be messaged via Indeed.
Where do I track my job campaign performance?
- You will track your jobs for both Indeed and Glassdoor through Indeed's portal.
If I previously purchased directly with Glassdoor, can I continue accessing my existing job descriptions and applicants in the Glassdoor Employer Center?
- Yes. You will continue to be able to access your previous job and applicant history with Glassdoor in the Employer Center. Any new applicants from jobs posted on Indeed will be visible only on the Indeed dashboard.
How do I message candidates who have applied?
- Any applicants from jobs posted on Indeed will be visible only on the Indeed dashboard and can be messaged via Indeed.
I only want to post my jobs on Indeed or Glassdoor, not both sites. Can I specify this when I post a job on Indeed in the future?
- At this time, your sponsored jobs will automatically get posted on both sites, and you will be unable to specify one site or the other.
Who can I contact if I have questions about my Glassdoor job postings?
- If you have questions about your jobs on either Indeed or Glassdoor, reach out to Indeed’s Support Team directly.
How do I contact Indeed Support?