Job Alerts on Glassdoor notify job seekers of current job opportunities that they may be interested in. Job seekers can create Job Alerts through the Email & Alerts section of their account, or by searching with job titles, keywords, company names, and locations.
Note: Job seekers may create a maximum of 10 job alerts per day.
Follow the steps below to create a Job Alert from your account:
- Sign in to Glassdoor.
- Click the Glassdoor Profile icon.
- Click Email & Alerts in the drop-down menu.
- Click the box in front of Personalized job recommendations based on your activity if you want alerts personalized.
- Click Create new alert.
- Enter the following information:
- Job Title or Keyword
- Choose desired frequency (daily or weekly) to receive alerts.
- Click Save.
- Click the box in front of Job recommendations based on my activity and interests if you want alerts based on your personal activity and interests
- To add additional job alerts, simply click Create new alert again.
Follow the steps below to create a Job Alert through a job search:
- Navigate to the Glassdoor home page.
- In the search bar, enter a Job Title, Keywords, or Company.
- Enter the Location to narrow your job search.
- Click Search.
- Add additional filters to your job alert by using the filters located below the main search bar. The filters that can be added to your job alert include job type, your desired salary range, distance, company rating, industry, and company size. (Note: Other filters are available when searching for a job but they can't be applied to a job alert).
- Click Create Job Alert on the right-hand side of the search results.
- Note: You can edit the frequency of your job alerts by going to the Email & Alert section of your account.
View our Edit or delete job alerts article for additional information on managing your job alerts.