Job Alerts on Glassdoor notify job seekers of current job opportunities that they may be interested in. Job seekers can create Job Alerts through the Email & Alerts section of their account, or or by searching with job titles, keywords, company names, and locations.
Note: Job seekers may create a maximum of 10 job alerts per day.
Follow the steps below to create a Job Alert from your account:
- Sign in to Glassdoor.
- Click the Glassdoor Profile icon.
- Click Email & Alerts in the drop-down menu.
- Click box in front of Personalized job recommendations based on your activity if you want alerts personalized.
- Click Create new alert.
- Enter the following information:
- Job Title or Keyword.
- Choose desired frequency (daily or weekly) to receive alerts.
- Click Save.
- Click box in front of Job recommendations based on my activity and interests if you want alerts based on your personal activity and interests
- Feel free to add additional job alerts by clicking Create new alert again.
Follow the steps below to create a Job Alert through a job search:
- Navigate to the Glassdoor home page.
- In the search bar, enter your Job Title, Keywords, or Company.
- Enter the Location to narrow your job search.
- Click Search.
- Click Create Job Alert on the right-hand side of the search results.
View our Edit or delete job alerts article for additional information on managing your job alerts.
Create or manage your job alerts now.