There are two ways to get your company listed on Glassdoor.
Job Seekers and Employees
The best way to get your company listed on Glassdoor is to submit a review. During the review process, you will have the opportunity to set up your company.
Follow the steps below to add your company through the review process.
- Sign in to Glassdoor.
- Click Write Review located on the upper right-hand side of the Glassdoor home page.
- Click the bubble to choose the type of review you would like to submit.
- Note: At this time you may only add a company through the Company Review or Interview Review process.
- Click the bubble to choose Current Employer or Former Employer.
- Note: If you choose Former Employer a drop-down will appear to choose the last year you worked at the company. Please know we only accept reviews from employees who have worked at a company within the past 5 years.
- Enter your Employer Name.
- Note: When entering your Employer Name, do not choose an employer from the drop-down list that will appear. Instead, type in the full name of your company
- Click Next.
- After you click Next, additional fields will appear for you to add your company information.
- Enter your company information to the best of your ability, then click Next.
- At this point you may continue to rate your company.
- When you have completed your company review, click Submit my review.
For additional information and instructions regarding writing a company review, see Writing a company review.
Businesses who would like to add their company to Glassdoor may do so through our Free Employer Account signup.
- Navigate to our Free Employer Account sign up form.
- Complete the required fields on the form and click Unlock Free Employer Account.
- You will be directed to a page to enter some additional information about your company. Complete the additional information and click Claim Free Employer Account.
- Your information will be sent to our Content & Community team for verification. Allow up to 3 business days for your company to be listed on Glassdoor.
For more information on Glassdoor Free Employer Accounts, see Free Employer Accounts.