The best way to get your company listed on Glassdoor is to submit a review. During the review process, you will have the opportunity to set up your company.
Follow the steps below to add your company through the review process.
- Sign in to Glassdoor.
- Click the profile icon located on the upper right-hand side of the Glassdoor home page.
- Click Contributions.
- Click Reviews.
- Click Write Review.
- Click the bubble to choose the type of review you would like to submit.
- Click the bubble to choose Current Employer or Former Employer.
- Note: If you choose Former Employer, a drop-down menu will appear to choose the last year you worked at the company. We only accept reviews from employees who have worked at a company within the past 5 years.
- Enter your Employer Name.
- Note: When entering your Employer Name, do not choose an employer from the drop-down list that will appear. Instead, type in the full name of your company
- Click Next.
- Complete the necessary fields for your review.
- When you have completed your company review, click Submit my review.
For additional information and instructions regarding writing a company review, see Writing a company review.